Football Match in Rio
Pickup includedPick-up and drop off services are included for the most hotels located in Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Hotel pickups start approximately 3-hours prior to the match time.
- Enjoy an exciting football match!
- Soak up Brazil's passion for the world’s most popular sport
- Witness the amazingly colorful spectacle in the stands during the match
- Choose a match date that suits you (see the full description)
A match in any of Rio's Stadiums is an exciting experience even for those with only a passing interest in football. The atmosphere in the stadium is alive with fans waving huge silk banners and flags whilst setting off flares and fireworks. Chants and samba drums reverberate through the stadium as vendors climb through the crowds selling cold beers, popcorn, hats, scarfs, and headbands.
Experience the fevered frenzy of Brazilian football and join the thousands of colorful, joyous fans, playing music, singing, and jumping throughout the match. Rio's passion for football makes every game a game to remember.
Matches take place on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Stadium admission
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• In case the Champion of the Guanabara Cup is the same as the Rio Cup, there will be no State Finals in May
• All times and dates are subject to change
• Matches are now played in Engenhão or Maracanã Stadiums. Please ask for information regarding the stadium during reconfirmation
• Starting times and dates of football matches in Rio de Janeiro are subject to changes up to a few days before the match
• The local partner will notify you in advance about any changes and the exact pickup time for your location
• Please note, hotel pickups start approximately 3-hours prior to the match time