Small-Group Golden Circle Day Trip From Reykjavik
Pickup includedFree hotel and bus stop pick-up in Reykajvik city is included.
- Discover Thingvellir National Park
- Admire the Gullfoss Waterfall
- Be amazed by the beauty of the Kerið volcanic crater
- Feel thrilled by the Geysir hot spring area
During your day, witness the best of Iceland, at Thingvellir, see the birthplace of the Icelandic nation, as well as the foundation site of the first Viking Parliament or Alþingi and visit the visual rift between the Eurasian and American Continents. You will explore the gorgeous waterfall Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most beautiful sights. It is not a coincidence that its name translates as the Golden Waterfall.
This is all followed by an amazing visit to the Geysir geothermal area, where the hot spring Strokkur erupts every 3-7 minutes. Geysir's hot spring's neighbor, Strokkur, will blow steam high in the air a few times per hour for your delight. To finish the day, you can marvel at the volcanic crater of Kerid, filled with a milky blue-green lake.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by minibus
- Small-Group guaranteed (19 passengers)
- Entrance fee to Kerid volcanic crater
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Same mini-bus is used for pick-up and the tour.
The total duration of the tour is 8-9 hours.
The size of the group is limited.