Reykjavik: Golden Circle Day Trip with Blue Lagoon Transfer
Pickup includedFree pick-up is provided at your accommodation in Reykjavik. In Reykjavik center, there are certain restricted areas where buses are not allowed. In these instances, pick-up will be at the nearest official pick-up station.
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the enthralling geyser eruptions
- Relax in the waters of the amazing Blue Lagoon
- Admire the impressive Gullfoss waterfall
Start your day with a visit to the unique Thingvellir National Park, a place of both natural wonder and historical importance. The area is a part of the mid-Atlantic ridge, where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates and you can actually take a walk between the two continents.
Stop to see the Haukadalur and Strokkur geysers as well as the Great Geysir itself, which gives the others their name. Strokkur erupts every 5-10 minutes with a column of water that reaches heights of 20-30 meters.
Next, view the breathtaking Gullfoss Waterfall and its grandeur as the waterfall drops 32 meters into a weathered canyon. After, take in the vista of the large Kerid volcanic crater, which is filled with aquamarine water. The 3000-year old Kerid Crater lake surrounded by red volcanic rock makes a striking picture.
End the day at the Blue Lagoon (entrance not included), for a relaxing time in the geothermal waters.
- Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Reykjavik
- Small-group tour
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
• The maximum number of passengers on the tour will be 19