Full-Day Golden Circle Classic Tour w/ optional Blue Lagoon
Pickup optionalPlease be ready at your Reykjavik accommodation 30 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time. Because of traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please inform the local partner. Pickup is also available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving to.
- See the hot springs erupt from the famous Strokkur Geyser
- View the majestic Gullfoss Waterfall, cascading down 32 meters
- Learn about the history of the Vikings and visit UNESCO-listed Þingvellir National Park
Visit the Geysir Hot Springs, home to the original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Here, the ground trembles and steaming hot water spouts spectacularly skyward from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
Take a leisurely walk down to Gullfoss Waterfall, an awesome sight to behold. A powerful glacial river cascades down 2 levels for 32 meters with a thunderous roar into a narrow canyon.
Board a new bus equipped with WiFi and connected computer tablets at each seat. On the tablet, you’ll be able to use the GPS-sensitive audio guide (available in several languages) to get to know about Iceland and the places you visit on the tour.
There will be a host on board, happy to answer any questions you might have about the country. Each seat is equipped with a USB charger.
- Admission to the sights
- Free WiFi and USB charger at each seat
- Audio guide on the bus with choice of languages
- Blue Lagoon admission (if option selected)
- Pick-up from your accommodation (unless you have chosen tour option with hotel pick-up)
Prepare for the activity
This tour option does not include hotel pick-up. Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. Please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Outdoor clothing
• Teens 12-15 years old receive a 50 per cent discount
• Children up to 11 years of age join for free
• There is no minimum number of participants
• There are no age limits
• Dress according to the weather. In Iceland, it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothing. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
• Bring your own headphones for the audio guide available on the bus, simply because they will fit you best. If you don’t have your headphones with you or forget to bring them, earphones will be sold on board
• The duration of the tour is approximately 8 hours, including a minimum 30-minute stop at Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park. At Geysir and Gullfoss, there will be shops where you can buy food and drinks
• The distance covered on the tour is 290 kilometers