Reykjavik: Panoramic Helicopter Flight with Summit Landing
- Fly over Reykjavik city center and outskirts
- Land on a mountain summit for a unique city view
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the Harpa Concert Hall
- Look down on the home of the Icelandic president
- Take unique photos, including a selfie of you in front of the whole of Reykjavik!
Make your way to Reykjavik Domestic Airport, only a 5-minute drive from the city center. Climb aboard the waiting helicopter and glide up and over Reykjavik’s landmark sights. Look down at attractions such as Hallgríms Church and the Harpa Concert Hall in the harbor.
See the colorful rooftops of city houses from above, and get a bird’s eye view of where the Icelandic president lives. As the colorful rooftops slip away, brace yourself for the beautiful landscape surrounding the city. Land on top of one of the nearby mountains for unique photo opportunities, and maybe a selfie of you with the whole of Reykjavik in the background.
- 30-45 minute helicopter flight
- Mountain landing for panoramic views of Reykjavik
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, Reykjavik Domestic Airport (behind Icelandair Hotel Natura). Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours may be rescheduled, or you will receive a full refund, if the weather forecast is not promising
• The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email