Romantic Helicopter Flight over Reykjavik
- Fly over the colorful rooftops of Reykjavik
- Land on a mountain summit and open a bottle of sparkling wine
- Relax in the steam rooms and pools of a spa
- Indulge in massage treatments and more
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the Harpa Concert Hall
- Look down at the many islands of south coast Iceland
Make your way to Reykjavik Domestic Airport, only a 5-minute drive from the city center. Climb aboard the waiting helicopter and glide up and over Reykjavik’s landmark sights. Look down at attractions such as Hallgríms Church and the Harpa Concert Hall in the harbor. Then, fly across the bay area to see some of the many islands scattered throughout the coastline.
As the city slips away, marvel at what Mother Nature has achieved in the stunning surroundings. Brace yourself for a landing on top of one of the nearby mountains. Enjoy unique photo opportunities, including a selfie of you and your other half with the whole of Reykjavik in the background.
Open a bottle of sparkling wine and toast to a wonderful evening! Then, go to the Soley Natura Spa for a nice swim in the pool. Relax in the steam bath or sauna, or pamper yourselves with a massage or beauty treatments.
- 30-45 minute helicopter flight
- Mountain landing for panoramic views of Reykjavik
- Bottle of sparking wine at the mountain landing
- Entrance to a spa, with pool, steam bath and sauna access
Prepare for the activity
East side of Reykjavik Domestic Airport (behind Icelandair Hotel Natura). Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours may be rescheduled, or you will receive a full refund, if the weather forecast is not promising
• The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email