Reykjavik: Volcanic Craters Fly Over Tour by Helicopter
- Fly over countless volcanic craters on a helicopter tour of Iceland
- Peek into the crater of a volcano from up high
- Land by a volcanic crater and breathe in the ocean air
- Hover over the geothermal area of Seltún and the famous Blue Lagoon
- Get a good look at the strange green Lake Grænavatn
Depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, just 5 minutes drive from the city center. Once in the air, enjoy fast-changing views of Reykjavik’s urban sprawl turn to scenic sights of the natural wonders.
The trip takes you through rough, but magical volcanic landscapes. Fly over craters; each one better than the one before. Peek into a crater and see it in its full glory. Continue along the rugged Reykjanes coastline.
Your pilot will land by a crater in the middle of a lava field. Take some breathtaking photos and breathe in the fresh air blowing in from the ocean. Conclude with a return to the base in Reykjavik, and get one last look at the city center from above.
- 60-75 minute helicopter flight, with one landing
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, Reykjavik Domestic Airport. Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. Meet behind the Icelandair Hotel Natura. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If the weather forecast is bad, the flight may be rescheduled, or you will get a full refund
• The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email