From Reykjavik: 7.5-Hour Golden Circle Express Tour
Pickup optionalPlease be ready at your Reykjavik accommodation 30 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time. Because of traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please inform the local partner. Pickup is also available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving to.
- Watch the hot jet springs erupt at Geysir
- Walk to the edge of the majestic Gullfoss Waterfall
- Journey through the magnificent Þingvellir National Park
- Benefit from Wi-Fi-connected tablets and GPS-sensitive audio guides in every seat
Journey to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Þingvellir National Park to see the site of the world's oldest existing parliament. Marvel at the rift valley where the huge tectonic plates of America and Eurasia drift apart, and cast your eyes on the shores of Iceland’s biggest lake.
Continue to the hot springs of Geysir to experience Iceland’s most famous natural attraction at the site of the nation's original geyser. Feel the ground shake and watch the steaming hot water of the Strokkur Geyser erupt every few minutes into the sky.
End your Golden Circle tour with a visit to Gullfoss, where you can take an easy walk to the edge of the waterfall for a truly mesmerizing sight. Watch as the powerful glacial river flows down 32 meters on 2 levels, descending into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-Fi and USB charger per seat
- In-bus audio guide, with a choice of languages
- Blue Lagoon admission (if option selected)
- Pick-up from your accommodation (unless you have chosen tour option with hotel pick-up)
Prepare for the activity
This tour option does not include hotel pick-up. Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged 12 to 15 are entitled to a 50% discount. Children aged 0 to 11 years can travel for free
• There are no minimum number of participant requirements and no age limit to join this tour
• Dress according to the weather. It is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden in Iceland. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves and good outdoor shoes
• You are recommended to bring your own headphones as they will fit you best and it is better for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones with you, or forgot to bring them on the day, they can be purchased on board the bus
• The tour will take approximately 7.5 hours, including a minimum 30-minute stop at the Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park
• There are shops in Geysir and Gullfoss where you can buy food and drinks
• The total distance covered is 290 kilometers