Ride the Skyline Gondola 450 meters above Queenstown to the top of Bob's Peak with a round-trip ticket. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Queenstown.
About this activity
Valid 1 day
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Experience the views as the gondola rises 450 meters above Queenstown
See Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Queenstown and more
Enjoy an optional meal at the restaurant on Bob's Peak
Ride to the top of Bob’s Peak and back down with a round-trip ticket for the steepest cable car lift in the southern hemisphere! Skyline Queenstown is located an easy 5-minute walk from central Queenstown.
Sit back and relax on your gondola ride, and take in the stunning views.
You’ll be carried 450 meters above Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu to the top of Bob's Peak. Experience the spectacular 220-degree panorama with breathtaking views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter and Cecil Peak and Queenstown.
When you reach the top, choose from a host of activities – for a day packed with thrills or a relaxing evening with some of the best of New Zealand and international cuisine.
What’s Not Included
Food and drinks
Any other activities
When you get there
Queenstown Skyline Gondola base, Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand (just a 5-minute walk from the center of town)
• Ticket includes your return trip back to the center of Queenstown
• Gondola access closes at approximately 09:00 PM for guests heading up to the top, as the last booking for the restaurant is at 08:45pm (restaurant can be booked separately on GYG)
• The last gondola departure from the top terminal, back down into Queenstown, is at the time of restaurant closing
• Ride duration: 10 minutes each way
• GetYourGuide does not sell the annual pass for Queenstown Skyline Gondola