Milford Sound Fly Cruise Fly
- Enjoy the 40 minute return scenic flights where every passenger gets a window seat and a great view of the stunning scenery
- See wildlife in Milford Sound such as Seals and dolphins at times as well as the majesty of Milford Sound while cruising on a small intimate cruise
- Enjoy complimentary transfers from all centrally located Accommodation providers in Queenstown
Once you board the cruise in Milford Sound you will experience a full length two hour cruise of Milford Sound on one of the smallest and most intimate vessels operating in Milford. The Skipper of the vessel will provide English commentary. The cruise travels the length of Milford Sound to the mouth of the Tasman Sea and back. The smaller vessels have viewing decks closer to the waterline, getting you nearer to waterfalls and marine lige including New Zealand fur seals and the occasional pod of dolphins or Fiordland Crested Penguins. Complimentary Tea and Coffee is supplied on the boat as well.
When the boat cruise is complete then you will be met by your pilot and taken back to the Milford Sound Airstrip to board your scenic flight back to Queenstown. This flight will incorporate a different flight path to your original flight so you will see a great deal of the Fiordland National Park. after the 40 minute scenic flight returns to Queenstown then you will meet your complimentary transfer to take you back to your accommodation.
- 40 minute return scenic flights from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- 2 hour full length cruise in Milford Sound with Mitre Peak Cruises
- Complimentary Transfers to and from all centrally located accommodation in Queenstown
- Picnic Lunches can be purchased for an additional $20 per person
Prepare for the activity
Complimentary transfers are provided from all centrally located accommodation in Queenstown. Pick ups will be made 55 minutes prior to departure time. Passengers are also welcome to drive to our Base located at 39 Lucas Place, Queenstown. If self driving passengers must check in at our base 30 minutes before the departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶