Milford Sound Extended Helicopter Flight & 3 Landings
Pickup includedPickup available from all Queenstown hotels, please let us know about your accommodation when reconfirming your booking.
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight high above Fiordland National Park
- Land in Milford Sound and on a snowy glacier for a stunning view
- Touch down on a wild West Coast beach looking out at the Tasman Sea
Today, many of the local landscapes can be recognized because of their use as film locations. You can even fly over where the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed! The pilots regularly work with film production crews and are happy to share plenty of stories of life on the film set. Finally, for the photo opportunity of a lifetime, alight on a glacier and enjoy panoramic views.
These highly experienced, well-known local pilots can’t wait to share with you their extensive knowledge and history of the area while showing you the best of New Zealand's amazing scenery.
- Courtesy coach is available to pickup and drop-off passengers from all Queenstown accommodation
- Qualified pilots and full safety briefing
- 2.5-hour helicopter experience with glacier and beach landing
- In-flight commentary to highlight the points of interest
Prepare for the activity
• Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
• The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate & can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths & landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. We will always keep you informed of any changes to the published information.
• Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined & upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers.
• Please advise us in advance if you weigh over 100kg.
• Glacier/snow landing are subject to weather and availability.