Milford Sound Coach & Nature Cruise Day Trip from Queenstown
Pickup optionalPick-up and drop off from Queenstown accommodation by coach or taxi can be arranged, subject to location and availability
- Journey from Queenstown to Milford Sound through impressive, awe-inspiring scenery
- Relax in comfort on a luxury glass-roof coach with live commentary from your driver
- Enjoy a cruise along Milford Sound
Meet at a central location in Queenstown or opt for complimentary hotel pick-up. Board the luxury coach and journey along the shores of Lake Wakatipu into rolling countryside through to Te Anau. Take a short break, then continue along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road. Enjoy photo stops and short walks along the way.
Relax on an extended nature cruise of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea and admire the fiord’s wildlife, waterfalls and mountains along the way. A specialist nature guide will provide live informative commentary. Enjoy lunch on-board by adding a picnic lunch to your order at check-out. You can also bring your own lunch or purchase snacks and drinks (cash only) on-board.
Following the cruise, board the coach for your return journey to Queenstown that allows for bathroom breaks. Be dropped off at your accommodation around 7:45 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Queenstown (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-only live commentary
- 2-hour Milford Sound cruise
- Complimentary tea and coffee on the cruise
- Optional pre-ordered lunch
- Interpretation handouts available in German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Drinks from the licensed bar on-board (cash only)
Prepare for the activity
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
• Bring sensible clothing and footwear for cool and wet weather to fully appreciate your visit
• Pre-order a picnic lunch (vegetarian), Japanese Obento-style lunch, or Indian-style (vegetarian) lunch box (available on selected departures) by adding-on an option for one or more travellers at check out