Whale Watching Cruise with Bus Transfer from Quebec City
Pick-up serviceAt your hotel - please note that pick-up is not available from private residences or AirBnBs.
- Enjoy hotel pick-up service to make for a stress-free outing
- Choose the big boat with inside and outside seating, covered roof, restrooms, observation platform, a boutique and a cafeteria
- Pick the zodiac for a more adventurous experience
Throughout the tour you'll learn all about the marine life, birds, mammals and marvel at the unique panorama of the Charlevoix and Cote-Nord regions. This area is filled with nature, stunning views, history and wildlife. The Saguenay-St. Lawrence Park and the Saguenay Fjord, which you will have the chance to see at the end of the cruise, are absolutely superb.
Join this tour for a unique experience on the St. Lawrence River, at the mouth of the Saguenay Fjord. Be ready to "ooooh" and "aaaaah"! And don't forget to bring your camera so you come away from this day with permanent memories of this amazing whale watching tour!
- Transportation to and from by air-conditioned bus
- 2.5 to 3 hours whale watching excursion (you must choose between the zodiac or the big boat at time of booking)
- Jacket and pants (to cover your own clothes) for guests going on the zodiac
- Local taxes and fees
- Tips for the bus driver
Prepare for the activity
• The Zodiac is suitable not for people with back problems, if you are pregnant or if you are physically handicapped. The big boat is fully accessible; simply keep in mind that there are steep steps between each level and there are three (3) different levels
• Warm clothes are a must, even in the summer, as well as socks and closed toes shoes/sneakers
• For those going on the Zodiac, a jacket and pants are given to each passenger on the pier
• The big boat gives access to restrooms and a cafeteria
• The Zodiac does not carry any food or snacks nor have a restroom
• Big Boat and Zodiac leave at 1:30 PM. There is a 3 hour ride from Quebec City to Baie-Ste-Catherine. The tour usually leaves at 5:00 PM to return to Quebec City and the driver will stop at the half-way point.
• Bring a lens cover for your camera to protect it from salt water