Quebec City: Hotel de Glace Entry Ticket
- Explore the Hôtel de Glace on your own
- Upgrade to enjoy a delicious cocktail served in a glass made of ice
- Look inside the chapel and other winter wonderland attractions
During your self-guided visit, be greeted by fascinating art upon your arrival at the Grand Hall, and then be awestruck by the themed rooms and suites decorated with majestic sculptures. Stop by the beautiful chapel to appreciate its magical ambiance. Top off your visit with an upgrade to include a cocktail served in an ice glass.
With its majestic snow arches, crystal-clear ice sculptures, and beautiful rooms, the ice hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience providing a luxurious Nordic-style getaway within a winter wonderland.
- Admission to the Hôtel de Glace
- Access to the rooms, themed suites, and chapel
- Cocktail in ice glass, if option selected
- Transport to and from the attraction
Prepare for the activity
- Winter clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Outdoor winter temperatures vary from -25°C to 5°C (-13°F to 41°F)