Quebec City: 15, 30, or 45-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Climb aboard for a breathtaking scenic tour of the city
- Admire unbeatable panoramic aerial views
- Choose your own adventure with 3 unique tour options
- Enjoy recorded audio commentary in English, French, German, or Spanish
Check in at the front desk then relax in the state-of-the-art facilities before your pre-flight briefing. Feel the thrill of anticipation and excitement as you take flight. Be lifted high above the city, admiring the sights from your seat. You'll wear audio headsets complete with microphones for easy communication. Enjoy one of the recorded multilingual audio tours available in English, French, German, or Spanish.
Your flight duration depends on your selected option. Choose the 15-minute tour for a taste of Quebec's historic city from the Chateau Frontenac to the Plains of Abraham. The most popular option is a 30-minute tour that includes Quebec City, the Saint Lawrence River, Montmorency Falls, and Île d’Orléans. Explore further and see more on an extended 45-minute "City and Mountains" tour that sends you soaring over the historic city and beyond to Montmorency Falls, Île d’Orléans, and the breathtaking outlying mountains.
- Scenic helicopter tour
- Audio commentary in one of 4 languages
- Complimentary shuttle between downtown Quebec City and heliport
- Access to the helicopter showroom
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Food or drinks
Prepare for the activity
The heliport is located at 1688 Route de l’Aéroport, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. It is easily accessible by complimentary shuttle or car, and is near the Jean Lesage International Airport about 20-minutes from downtown Quebec. If self-driving from downtown Quebec, take Highway 440 West and continue onto Highway 40 West. Take exit 305 to Highway 540 North. Follow the airport signs to the site. The heliport will be on your left and free parking is available onsite.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• It is recommended to book your flight on your first available day in Quebec City so that you have maximum flexibility to move to the next available date should rescheduling be required due to poor weather or other concerns.
• Complimentary shuttle transfers from downtown Quebec to the heliport can be arranged directly with the local partner after booking.
• Please note that the flight time is approximate and can be affected by wind, passenger weight, and other conditions.
• If you are a solo traveler, the local operator will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers.
• Transport Canada regulations require children aged 2 and above to sit in their own seat. Children under 2 years of age must sit on a parent or guardians lap