Québec City: Musée du Fort Entry Ticket
- Enjoy a unique 30-minute sound and light show at Musée du Fort
- Learn about the military history and legendary figures of Québec City
- See the story come alive with the help of state-of-the-art audio and visual effects
- Benefit from daily shows presented in English and French
- Plan your visit around the weather with a flexible date voucher
The voucher is valid for one screening of the show during opening hours. Visit anytime within seven days of your booked date. The show is offered daily in English on the hour and in French on the half-hour.
On arrival, enjoy an introduction by a local guide before the spectacular sound and light show. An impressive 400-square foot model of Québec City and its outlying regions in 1750 helps bring the story alive with the help of state-of-the-art special effects.
Learn about now legendary figures and better understand the strategic, as well as geographic importance of the only fortified city in North America. Hear about the six sieges of Québec City, including the famous battle of the Plains of Abraham and Benedict Arnold's march to Québec.
- Admission to Musée du Fort
- 30-minute sound and light show in English or French
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Musée du Fort, 10 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec City, Québec, Canada. Present your GYG voucher to the staff at the entrance to access the show. You can one of the show screenings on your booked date.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Showtimes subject to availability