Quebec City: Montmorency Falls with Cable Car Ride
- Enjoy amazing views of the waterfall from the cable car
- Feel the waterfall roaring underneath your feet on the suspension bridge
- Soak in fresh air and peace and quiet as you wander the park's trails
Take advantage of the complimentary Parc de la Chute-Montmorency booklet, which helps you discover the route of the panoramic circuit. Stop at various magnificent lookout points to observe the cascading waters of the falls plunging into the St. Lawrence River. Learn about the historical and geological characteristics of the park and waterfall.
At the bottom, there is a concrete promontory, which is an ideal place to enjoy being splashed by spray from the waterfall and to feel all its cascading might. In winter months, the fine splashes projected by the waterfall eventually freeze and form at the foot of the falls. The famous Sugarloaf is a very impressive natural ice cone.
- Entrance fee to the Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
- Round trip cable car ticket
- Parking at the cable car terminal
- Booklet on the Panoramic Circuit of the Park
- Local taxes
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
Cable Car Terminal. If driving, show your GetYourGuide voucher to the attendant at the car park entrance. Once inside the cable car terminal, proceed directly to the cable car. You do not need to line up at the ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶