Aquarium of Quebec Admission: Skip-the-Ticket-Line
- Meet the Polar bears Eddy and Taïga
- Watch the seal trainings
- See illuminated dance of the jellyfish at the Pavilion of the Depths
- Walk through the underwater tunnel
- Plan your visit around the weather with a flexible voucher redemption policy. Visit whenever you like, within 7 days of your scheduled ticket date
Unique to this Aquarium is the outdoor marine habitats where seals, polar bears, and walruses can be viewed from both the land and through underwater glass viewing areas.
There are meetings with the animals throughout the day for the walruses, seals, and polar bears. The outdoor area also features arctic foxes as well as outdoor trails with magnificent views over the mighty St Lawrence River.
The highlight of the interior marine habitats is the Awesome Ocean where you can walk through an underwater tunnel in a 92,000-gallon seawater tank and see the marine life from the vantage point of a diver.
There are also exhibits showcasing Canada’s marine invertebrates from both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, including mesmerizing jellyfish and delicate seahorses.
- Flexible date skip the ticket line ticket
- Daily "meetings with the animals" with the seals, walruses, and polar bears
- Food and drinks
When you get there
• Entry is free for children 2 and under
• The schedule for "Meetings with the Animals" is posted onsite every day, but is not available online