Spend 1, 2 or 3 days exploring the amazing city of Nantes and its surroundings. Visit the chateaux, spend time in the gardens, and explore museums…
Take a guided tour of the newly renovated 16th century Château of Azay-le-Rideau, lying in the center of the Indre River in the stunning Loire…
Choose a morning or afternoon departure for this guided Segway tour in La Rochelle. Take in stunning views as you glide along on your personal…
Go on a guided tour of the Chateau of Azay le Rideau and then have lunch at a family estate or at a traditional restaurant. Discover local products…
Puy du Fou theme park is a reconstructed Medieval town with enchantment and mystery underfoot. The Puy du Fou is divided into five grand shows, each detailed below, but no need to follow a strict schedule—at Puy du Fou, surprise awaits.
Perhaps the biggest recent theme park advancement is the Puy du Fou drones, the Neopters. Fifty of these bad boys fly across the sky lit up in a fantastic night show.
The Triumph’s Sign is a dazzling show of medieval spectacle. Featuring coliseum battles, wild animals, daring adventure and heroic feats, it’s sure to awe and impress.
Magic and mystery meet in The Phantom Birds Dance, where dozens of birds of prey swoop low and call out over the audience.
The only indoor show takes place in a colossal 17th century theater—drift away on a romantic journey with sword fighting, flamenco ballets and dancing horses.
Fort de l’An Mil is a peaceful 1000-year-old reconstructed thatched-roof fortress where a joyous wedding has just taken place. All is well until three fearsome Vikings show up.
All of the shows and attractions are in French, but English and Dutch dialog is provided by headset.
During the summer months, Arboretum du Puy du Fou is open daily. Travel back in time with this delightful botanical garden.
The adventure never ends when staying nearby in the Night-Time City. There are four period hotels to choose from. Puy du Fou camping is also available for the truly adventurous spirit.
- When should I visit?The park opens each day at 10:00AM but closing times vary by season and day of the week. Check online for details.
- Is it expensive?Adult tickets start at 30€ and continue up with available package and perk options.
- Will I need a guide?A guide inside the theme park is not necessary.
- How to get thereTake the train to the TGV railway station in Angers, then the shuttle to the Puy du Fou. Check online for exact times.
- Additional information
- Translation headsets at 7€ each, and it's advisable to book in advance.
- Dog kennels (for a fee) and lockers are available onsite.
What people are saying about Puy du Fou
We had a great tour of La Rochelle, on a very hot day. Remy was a great guide, the induction was very helpful, the route interesting and we had great fun on the Segways.