Punta Cana Buggies Tour
Pick-up serviceAt the lobby of your accommodation, apartment, or specified meeting point. You will be notified one day before of your tour date and you must call to reconfirm the exact pick up location.
- Drive your own Buggie arround the Punta Cana country side
- Enjoy a visit to a Dominican plantation to see firsthand how Dominicans creates their most famous products: Cacao, Tobacco, and Coffee
- Discover the beaty of Macao's public beach and swim in the cenote cave
Your first stop is a visit to a sleepy country plantation for an intro to some of the Dominican Republic's most sought after produce: cacao, coffee, tobacco and Mamajuana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir). Whilst at this location you will get the chance to try some of these delicious products. At your second location, descend into a picturesque cave replete with a subterranean river perfect for swimming. Jump in, cool off and wash off!
Continue on your journey with the longest stretch of your drive. From the hidden countryside cave, you will retrace your muddy path, and then some, to the beach! Your third stop for the day will be at the stunning Macao Beach. One of the last ‘resort free’ coastal stretches of Punta Cana, Macao is the idealistic Caribbean shore with amber sands, rows of coconut palms and azure waters.
- Visit To Macao Beach
- Visit to Cenote Cave and Swimm
- Visit to Dominican Ranch with Plantations
- Use of helmet
- Transport by private vehicle
- Security Equipment
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags