Punta Cana: Full-Day Snorkeling Tour to Catalina Island
- Enjoy the cool breeze, light refreshments and entertainment on board a catamaran to Catalina Island
- Snorkel "the Wall" and explore the diving possibilities off a private beach on Catalina Island
- Experience the most vibrant underwater ecosystems around the Dominican Republic
- Explore the island’s white sandy beaches and relax under the palm trees
- See vase sponges, coral formations, parrotfish, trumpet fish and more
- Enjoy a Dominican BBQ feast on a private beach
- Help yourself to unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served at a bar overlooking the ocean
Leave the marina heading for the east side of Catalina Island to the snorkel site known as "The Wall," which caters to both novice and expert snorkelers. Life jackets will be available to anyone that requires one.
During the journey, enjoy light refreshments and music. After approximately 30 minutes, arrive at the snorkel site and enjoy just under an hour of snorkeling. Expect clear turquoise waters, incredible visibility and an amazing underwater ecosystem.
After snorkeling, board the boat and head to the west side of Catalina Island. On arrival, you will be taken to a private beach. There will be a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments available as you relax and enjoy yourself. The staff will have snorkeling equipment available at the bar, so you can enjoy the snorkel sites near the beach.
Lunch will be served at around 13:00. The Dominican feast will be prepared by a renowned local chef. Enjoy fresh lobster caught that morning (VIP package only), pork, chicken, salads, pasta and local fruits all prepared in a hygienic kitchen.
After lunch, the rest of the afternoon will be yours. Relax listening to the waves breaking on the shore, snorkel in the clear turquoise waters or enjoy the open bar.
Finally, board the boat and arrive back at the marina at 16:00. From there, board a bus back to your Punta Cana or Bavaro hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Catamaran boat ride
- Access to private beach on Catalina Island
- National Park admission on Catalina Island
- Experienced guides
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Dominican BBQ lunch (lobster included in VIP package)
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Beach lounger
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Specialty beers (available to purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up from any hotels in Punta Cana and Bavaro. Look out for the bus with a "Passion Paradise Adventures" sign in the window. A tour representative will meet you either outside the main entrance or in the main lobby of your hotel. Once all guests have been picked up from their hotel, you will head to La Romana marina to board the boat. Pick-up time will be confirmed on receipt of your hotel details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Your pick-up time will be confirmed after booking
• The tour can accommodate passengers with disabilities. Please contact the local supplier to make all necessary arrangements
• Not recommended for pregnant women or for participants with cardiac or other serious medical conditions
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
• It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash and a camera
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years