From Puno: Lake Titicaca Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Travel with an international group to Titicaca lake by boat
- Feel like a local and support the local families,and contribute to their businesses by buying their handicrafts
- Explore the agricultural terraces from pre-Inca times in Taquile Island
- Join traditional dance with the families in Taquile
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a spectacular view of the Titicaca lake in Taquile
On this full-day excursion you’ll start by visiting Uros Island, where the friendly locals will welcome you to their floating islands built of totora reeds.
Continue to Taquile Island, where the local people will welcome you in their traditional, colourful garments. Take the opportunity to explore the island and admire the beautiful lake views.
You’ll enjoy a break and a traditional lunch prepared with products typical of the area. Later in the afternoon, you’ll make the return trip to Puno.
- Hotel pick-up
- English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Visits to Uros and Taquile Island.
- Typical lunch in Taquile
- Entrance fees
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Be sure to bring with you: