Puerto Vallarta City Tour and Tequila Distillery
Pickup includedPickup is available from your hotel in Puerto Vallarta.
- See all the main attractions of Puerto Vallarta and get a great introduction to the city
- Take a walk along the famous Malecón and gaze out at the ocean
- Taste different types of tequila at a tequila distillery
Start with " La isla de Rio Cuale" and the cultural center "Gringo Golch" visit the main points of interest such as "Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe", "El Malecón" and "The municipal palace" in which your guide will give you a brief explanation about the attractions visited . Continue at the "Hermanos Aviles" jewelry, and get refreshed with a complimentary drink like water, soda, beer, or the famous tequila-based cocktail "Paloma". Then you will make a stop to take some pictures and admire the wonderful view at the sub-aquatic park "Los Arcos".
Next, go to "Rancho el Verano" a tequila factory. Discover how to drink it like a true Mexican and get the chance to taste different varieties you never knew existed. End at a restaurant, where you are free to enjoy a delicious lunch of local flavors on your own. Get dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour services to complete your memorable day.
- Drinks inside the "Hermanos Aviles" jewelry
- Round-trip transportation
- Tequila tasting
- Meals and drinks
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
• This activity is non-refundable