Aquaventuras Park Day Admission Ticket and Lunch
- Enjoy a full day of fun at one of Vallarta’s most popular attractions
- Ride on the 12 water slides or along the lazy river
- See a Live sea lion show with information about ocean creatures
Feel the emotion and speed of 12 water slides glide through famous Rompe dientes (Teeth Breaker) or hop on El Pulpo (Octopus). For the people who enjoy the adrenaline "La Viuda Feliz" (the Happy Widow) is perfect. Enjoy a fresh ride along the 160 m Lazy river. Kids can have a great time in this fun filled playground while parents enjoy the swimming pool area.
Note that the animal shows are subject to change without notice, and refunds are not available if any such changes are made.
- Park admission
- 12 water slides
- Slow river
- Children playground & kids pool
- Photos of your park visit
- Dolphin Swim
- Dock fees
- Lockers rental and towels
Prepare for the activity
Aquaventuras Park is located right off the entrance to Nuevo Vallarta, Bahía de Banderas Nayarit Tourist Zone, Km. 155 (10-minute drive from P.V.R. international airport). Address: Aquaventuras Park Carretera a Tepic Km. 155 S/N Nuevo Vallarta Bahía Banderas Nayarit, México CP 63732Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• The schedule for the Dolphin and Sea Lion show is at 12:30 PM
• For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment & marine species.
• Don´t forget to bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, etc.
• The use of safety vests is required in all water programs