Puerto Natales: Perito Moreno Glacier Full-Day Guided Tour
Pickup includedPlease wait in your lobby hotel.
- Admire Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the most unique places in the world
- Learn about Patagonia's flora and fauna
- Enjoy a full-day glacial adventure from Chile to Argentina
Once in Argentina head towards El Calafate where your guide for the trip will join you. Continue onto Los Glaciares National Park, a protected natural area where the wonders of the glaciers awaits you.
In the park, traverse more than 1.8 miles of walkways in front of the breathtaking Perito Moreno Glacier. Stop at a number of viewpoints to admire different views of this incredible ice mass, and also have the opportunity to see ice calving. From your expert guide learn about Patagonia's flora and fauna, as well as about the glacier itself. After your tour of the glacier, its time for the return journey to Puerto Natales.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Natales
- Bilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry fee to Perito Moreno Glacier
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• You will need to bring Argentinian Pesos to pay the entry fee to Perito Moreno Glacier
• For the reservation to be confirmed, you must send the requested personal data to the local operator. The data is required at least 24-hours before the tour due to the border crossing
• If you wish to cancel the tour, please do so directly through GetYourGuide