Full Day Torres del Paine Park and Boat Trip to Grey Glacier
Pickup includedPickup included from accommodation in Puerto Natales city only; please provide your hotel name and address.
- Enjoy views of the Torres del Paine
- Trek through the beautiful landscape
- Take in the pristine nature
In the Grey Glacier sector you will first walk through an ancient Lehenga and Coigüe forest. Board a catamaran and set sail for the Grey Glacier. Admire the west face of the Paine Grande Massif and, of course, the Grey Glacier with its intense blue hues that make this tour a must-see on your visit to Patagonia.
After 3 hours of navigation on the lake covered in icebergs and surrounded by mountains, start your way back to the van and to Puerto Natales. On the way back you will make a stop at the Lago Toro viewpoint to enjoy the last view back of the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Transfer to and from to your accommodation
- Experienced and certified local guide (bilingual Spanish - English)
- First aid kit
- Navigation ticket
- Travel insurance
- Medical or other personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Rain gear
• Hikes requier a basic level of fitness
• Waterproof shoes
• If you rely on medication, keep it close at hand