Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas & Frutillar Shore Excursion
- Take a city tour in Puerto Montt and delight in marvelous views of the ocean
- Explore the Angelmó Fish Market with a trilingual local guide exclusive to your group
- Walk along the promenade in Puerto Varas, the City of Roses, and marvel at the views of the lake and volcanoes
- Discover the Lake Theatre and the German Colonial Museum in Frutillar
- Benefit from an included typical lunch and transfers directly from the cruise pier
Here, get a glimpse of the fishermen's daily activities as they bring their fresh catches to market. From the market, move on to the German Settlers Monument, located in front of the main square and the cathedral. Find out more about the architectural heritage and the mix of cultures with your English, Spanish, and Portuguese-speaking guide.
Next, head north to Frutillar, a beautiful village that recalls old Bavaria, where the first settlers in the area came from. Walk around its beautiful, old, German-style houses, and admire the gardens and incomparable views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes. Visit the lake shore and see the Lake Theatre where a famous classical music festival takes place every summer.
Continue along Llanquihue Lake to arrive at the lovely Puerto Varas, also known as the City of Roses. Visit the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, an exact replica of a baroque church in the Black Forest in Germany. Explore the Old Neighborhood where the first Germans settled, then go downtown along the border of the beautiful Llanquihue Lake. Savor lunch in a typical restaurant before being returned to your cruise ship at the port in Puerto Montt.
- Pickup and drop-off from cruise terminal pier
- Private Spanish, English, and Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Frutillar German Colonial Museum entry fee
- Extras at restaurant
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Pickup from Puerto Montt Port. At the pier, you should get off the cruise as soon as possible. The meeting point is on the pier, next to your cruise ship. Your tour guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
• The local tour guide will be waiting for you next to the ship with your name on a sign
• Please inform the local partner if you have any dietary restrictions by email