From Budpaest: Páty Wine Village Tour with Tastings
- Visiting 2 local wineries and taste 4 different wines at each cellar
- Meet the wine makers in person and learn about their production
- Savor tapas plates of regional meats and cheeses from local farmers
On the way to Páty, listen as your guide gives you an introduction to Hungary's 1000-year-old wine tradition. When you arrive in the region, visit at least 2 wineries, one of which is known for making organic wines. Meet the winemakers and head to their cellars for a tasting of at least 4 glasses of wine at each location.
Enjoy an interactive tasting experience where you will have many opportunities to ask questions and get to know the local producers. At the final wine cellar, the host will prepare a tapas plate of olives, ham, sausages, and different cheeses all produced in the region by local farmers. After the program, return to Budapest and get dropped off back at the meeting point where your memorable day will conclude.
- Roundtrip transfers from Budapest
- Tasting of 4 different wines at each cellar
- Tapas plates of olives, ham, sausages, different cheeses from local farmers