Private Pilsen & Pilsner Urquell Brewery Tour Prague
- Join us on the Pilsner Urquell Brewery tour and visit the Beer Museum
- Learn about this historical city and the brewery, which has been brewing since 1842
- Visit the Town Hall and St. Bartholomew Cathedral
The success of the beer from Pilsen and the prosperity of the brewery were unstoppable and the trademark Pilsner Urquell soon became the synonym of quality all over the world.
Join us on this extensive visit to Pilsen & Pilsner Urquell Brewery Tour. Explore the brewery and learn of the story behind the first bottom-fermented light larger, brewed in 1842. Visit the brewery and the city behind the brewery: Pilsen. Whilst in Pilsen guests can also see sites such as St. Bartholomew Cathedral, the Patton Memorial and will have the opportunity to visit the Beer Museum.
- Personal driver/guide
- Car (up to 3 people) or van (up to 6 people)
- Parking fees
- Original map of Prague
- A souvenir supporting a charity
- Entrance tickets
Prepare for the activity
Corner of Parizska (Paris) and Dlouha street at the Old Town Square, Prague 1. Note: We offer highly customized private guided tours and can pick you up / drop you off at any address in Prague. Please inform us at least 1 day in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶