Sweet Prague: Exclusive 3-Hour River Cruise with Dinner
- Select your favorites from an all-inclusive 3-course a la carte gourmet menu
- Admire the views of Prague's historical monuments from a new perspective
- Enjoy a live piano performance throughout the evening
- Experience the luxurious mahogany interiors, including an air-conditioned salon, bar, and partially covered deck
The boats departs from the Čech Bridge and cruises past Vyšehrad Hill, the magnificent Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the National Theatre and many other stunning sites beautifully illuminated after dark.
Take your pre-booked seat in the main salon, or in the boat’s bow, where you’ll have panoramic views. Live piano music will gently serenade you as you are served from an a la carte menu with your choice of dishes.
Menu choices include ham with cranberry dip, swordfish carpaccio with olive oil or lemon and caprese salad as a first course. The main course offerings include duck confit with dumplings and red cabbage, swordfish en papillote with cherry tomatoes and olives and potato grenaille or a club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce.
For a delicious desert, choose a selection of Italian and Czech cheeses, strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet or chocolate mousse. For drinks, you’ll have coffee or tea, beer, mineral water and a bottle of wine for 2 every persons.
If you prefer a vegetarian menu, you can enjoy vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes or grilled vegetables with creamed potatoes (please reserve in advance).
- 3-course a la carte dinner (starter, main course, and dessert) with 3 options
- Drinks (aperitif, wine, mineral water, coffee, and tea)
- A bottle of wine per 2 people
- Live piano music
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Pickup or drop off at your accommodation
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
Pier 5, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment), by the Hotel Intercontinental and under the Čechův Bridge, Prague 1. Please arrive 15 minutes prior departure to redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
• The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no-smoking policy
• Please redeem your voucher at the ticket office – pier No. 5
• Boarding is available from 7:30 PM - last possible boarding at 7:50 PM (10 minutes before the departure)