From Dresden: Day Trip to Prague with Local Host
- Enjoy a safe and comfortable bus trip between Dresden and Prague
- Explore narrow alleys, medieval sites, charming shops, and cafes
- Take a stroll through the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square
- See iconic sites like the Astronomical Clock and Prague Castle
Depart from Dresden’s main station at 8:45 AM. Enjoy the 2-hour-trip in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus while the exquisite landscape of the Ore Mountain range unfolds just outside your window.
Arrive in old town Prague at around 11:00 AM. Be greeted with a warm welcome by a local host who will provide you with a plethora of tips and tricks for your visit. After this 10 minutes presentation, receive a city map and set off to explore the city on your own.
Discover the culture, history, cuisine, and shopping that the Bohemian metropolis has to offer. See and visit iconic places like the Astronomical Clock, the Kafka Museum, and the world-famous Charles Bridge.
Walk around the romantic winding alleys of the historical old town. Relax in one of the numerous quaint cafes along the bank of the Moldau River, or venture up to Prague Castle, the seat of Bohemian Kings.
After your allotted time for exploration, head back to the designated meeting point for the trip back to Dresden at 4:30 PM.
- Roundtrip in an air-conditioned bus
- Greeting service in Prague by a local host
- City map
- Informational brochures
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to the "City Center" shopping arcade (south end of Dresden main station). The guide will be wearing a black shirt or jacket with a small yellow "Dresden" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶