Prague: 2-Hour Old Town and Jewish Ghetto Walking Tour
- See all the main monuments of Prague's Old Town
- Discover the remaining synagogues of the Josefov quarter
- Go to the birthplace of Franz Kafka
- Learn the history of Bohemia and the Czech Republic
- Hear about some of the hidden secrets of Prague's historic center
- Marvel at the oriel windows of the 15th-century Karolinum complex of buildings
Learn about the curious symbols on the Astronomical Clock, and hear about the life of the man on the big monument in Old Town Square; the Czechs' beloved Jan Hus! Discover Prague’s role in the development of culture and education in Central Europe as you are guided past the Karolinum complex of buildings from the 15th century.
Go to the Estates Theatre (Stavovské divadlo) in Prague’s historic theater district, and admire the façade of the 18th-century cultural venue. Discover the birthplace of Franz Kafka, and look at the edifices of city churches.
Then, venture into the former Jewish Ghetto in the tiny Josefov quarter, completely surrounded by the Old Town. See some of the city synagogues, and learn about the cramped conditions before the ghetto was destroyed in the early 20th century.
Along the way, your guide will explain the formative history of Bohemia, and discuss why these sites are significant to the Czechs.
- Hotel pickup
- Interior visits