Prague: Old Town Hall & Astronomical Clock Entrance Ticket
- Enjoy stunning views of Prague from the tower gallery
- See the mechanism of the famous Prague astronomical clock
- Join guided tour of the Old Town Hall underground in multiple languages
- Explore the Gothic chapel and staterooms
Start your tour on the first floor, where the staterooms are located. Continue to the Gothic chapel of the Virgin Mary and the ceremonial halls. Afterwards, use the staircase leading to the third floor to the viewing gallery of the 70-meter tall tower and enjoy the most amazing views of Prague.
A guided visit of the Old Town Hall medieval underground is included in your entrance ticket, so make sure not to miss out!
- Entrance fee
- Guided tour of the medieval underground
- Brochure with information about the Old Town Hall
Prepare for the activity
Enter the Old Town Hall through the information centre on the ground floor or the massive wooden door to the left of the astronomical clock and go upstairs. Kindly present your voucher at the ticket office on the first or third floor of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Registration for a guided tour will also enable you to visit the medieval cellars.
• The guided tours in various languages are organized at hourly intervals and the current list of the tours is available online on the "Halls of the Old Town Hall" page on the Official Tourist Website for Prague.
• The tower is open till 10 PM, however, the historical interiors are only open until 7:00 PM.