Prague: Half-Day City Highlights Walking Tour
Pickup optionalPickup at the hotel or at agreed place.
- Explore Prague's historic center including Old Town, New Town and Lesser Town
- Stop at the Charles Bridge and pass by the John Lennon Wall
- Wander around the Prague Castle complex
- View the Old Town Hall and the astronomical clock
- Tour the city’s former Jewish Quarter from outside
First, admire the glorious architecture of the UNESCO inscribed historic center, formed of the Old Town, New Town, and Lesser Town. Marvel at the imposing Prague Castle which used to be the seat of power for kings of Bohemia and Holy Roman emperors. It is currently the official office of the president of the Czech Republic.
The tour includes stops at the famous Charles Bridge, the John Lennon Wall, and the Embassy of Germany. Hear the stories behind the sites and experience the individual magic of each landmark. Visit Old Town Hall with its famous astronomical clock and take a stroll down the well-preserved Jewish Quarter before ending your tour.
- Live tour guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Hotel Intercontinental, Pařížská 30, at the end of Rue de Paris. By public transport: Get off at A Staroměstká station, which is about 550 metres from the meeting point. Alternatively, you can take tram number 17 and get off Právnická faculty stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶