Get the shivers on this atmospheric 1-hour walking tour through Prague's ghostly history. See spooks and ghouls as you wander the historic streets with a costumed English-speaking guide who will give you a fright! Enjoy a guide and map with your tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour - 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Experience Prague's darker side as you visit Gothic churches, former cemeteries and abandoned monasteries.
- Hear thrilling stories performed in an entertaining way by costumed guides.
- Meet the legendary Golem and headless horseman of Prague
- Local guide
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that there are no tours on the 24th and 25th of December, and evening of December 31st
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts to register your voucher at the ticket office