Prague: 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Visit Old Town Square, medieval Prague and the old Jewish area
- Ride to Wenceslas Square, through the New Town and to the National Theater
- Get an insight into Czech history and culture from your guide
Take in views of the Charles Bridge and hear about the history of this iconic landmark built over 650 years ago. Visit the John Lennon Wall, which became a symbol of protest against the Communist government in the 1980s.
See the Kafka Museum before riding back across the river to the Rudolfinum and the Jewish area, which is home to the city’s oldest synagogue.
Marvel at the astrological clock in Old Town Square. Stop at Wenceslas Square, where the Czech Uprising led to the Velvet Revolution against Communism.
- English-speaking guide
- Bike rental with optional helmet
- Admission to museums and other sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Public transportation tickets
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly
• You must sign a waiver form to participate in this tour