Prague: 3-Hour Alternative Walking Tour
- Discover Prague's graffiti and street art scene
- Visit a community funded art theater located in a formal slaughter house
- See a hidden artsy cafe where Czech designers presented their work
- View a minorities and LGBT culture Hackers crypto-anarchist institute
- Explore a steam-punk underground club
- Check out a quirky Vietnamese market
Discover the hidden cultural hotspots out of the tourist maps. No other tour covers these areas. Learn about the city’s recent history, underground subcultures, graffiti, street art and independent music scene. Visit the quirky Vietnamese market and learn about the Vietnamese community in Prague.
Discover community funded art theatre located in a formal slaughter house, hackers crypto-anarchist institute or a hidden hipster cafe with a gallery located in an abandoned factory hall. The tour ends in a unique steam-punk underground club where you can chill with the guide after the tour and get some handy tips where to go later during your stay.
- Alternative map of the city
- Summary of what you have seen during the tour with useful tips for your stay
- Public transport ticket (you will need a ticket for 90 minutes)
- Tips and personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main entrance of the Palladium shopping center, outside of the Foot Locker store window. Address: Náměstí Republiky 1078/1, Prague 1, 110 00, Nové Město. GPS: 50.089010, 14.428607. Your guide will be waiting for you here holding a black umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Don't forget your walking shoes and appropriate clothing, according to the weather