Prague: 4–Hour Night Photography Walking Tour
- Take photos of Prague from the best vantage points at night
- Get tips on composition, exposure time and more
- See historic monuments, such as the Prague Castle
- Be in the right place at the right time, to catch the perfect light
Capture the magical light and atmosphere of the historical Novy Svet (New World), night streets and the castle complex. This photography walk begins at entrance of Malostranska metro station and ends at the Pohorelec by the parking place and the Pohorelec tram stop. Along the route, you'll see 40 different points of interest. (Please note,it is only possible to stop at at best less than half of them during one tour when accounting for the prep time and long exposure times at night.) Your route will be opitmized to take advantage of the dramatic night lighting. Marvel at the different architectural styles and historic towers along the cobblestone streets. You will spend 5 to 15 minutes at each of the over 15 stops.
End your tour on Malostranske namesti (Lesser Quater Square). Along the way, marvel at the different architectural styles along the cobblestone streets.
The tour is designed for intermediate and skilled photographers.
- Recommendation of composition, exposure time, shutter, and other settings
- Camera handling tuition
- How to set recommended settings on each camera
- Transport from/to your hotel
Prepare for the activity
Meet by the statues at the entrance of Malostranska metro station at the top level of escalators (accessible via Metro, tram lines 2, 7, 12, 14, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23 and night tram 97).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Please bring rainwear and gloves in winter season