Prague: 2-Hour Lunch Cruise on the Vltava River
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and an aperitif during the cruise
- Relax to the sounds of live music on board
- Take in views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Kampa Island
You’ll be welcomed on board with a traditional Czech aperitif to help you relax for the journey ahead.
The boat will sail along the Vltava River through the city’s historic center, passing landmarks such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, the National Theater, the Dancing House, the Emmaus Monastery, Vyšehrad, the Podolí Waterworks and the historic Štvanice Power Station.
Charles Bridge is the most iconic of the landmarks. Built in the 14th century by Charles IV, it connects the city’s Lesser Quarter to the Old Town. Along the edge of the bridge on both sides you’ll see carved statues of saints important to the Czech lands.
The lunch buffet is open throughout the cruise and a live band on the boat plays for the duration of the cruise as well.
- 2-hour cruise on the Vltava River
- Buffet lunch
- Live music onboard
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
Prepare for the activity
Čech Bridge, pier 5. Please arrive 30 minutes prior departure to redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. The gate closes 5 minutes before the departure of the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate
• The lock chamber Smíchov will be closed from October 7 to 24 November, 2019, and the cruise route will go between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge or if the Štvanice Chamber is vacant the cruise route will go towards Troy and back