From Prague: Small-Group Bastei Tour and Thermal Bath Access
Pickup includedYour hotel or accommodation in Prague
- Marvel at panoramic views from the famous Bastei Bridge
- Relax in thermal baths and saunas
- Enjoy a delicious traditional German lunch
Your first stop will be at the Bastei rock formation. Enjoy panoramic views of the Elbe Canyon and River and walk across the famous sandstone bridge that connects Bastei and the ruins of an old Neurathen rock castle. You can also admire an abundance of incredible sandstone pillars that are part of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains, a key part of Saxon Switzerland's unique beauty. After your hike, enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional German restaurant.
Later, relax in the thermal waters of Toskana Therme thermal baths. Marvel at the colorful lights, underwater music and moving projections of the Liquid Sound Temple or relax in the warmth of one of the multiple saunas. Enjoy access to 4 indoor pools with massage loungers, an open-air pool with amazing views, a whirlpool and children’s pool with a small slide. Destress in one of the saunas, steam baths or Turkish baths and refuel at the onsite restaurant or bar before heading back to Prague.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and water
- A/C transportation with free wifi
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• You should wear comfortable walking shoes for walking on uneven surfaces
• The tour is capped at a maximum of 8 participants in order to guarantee a personalized experience