From Prague: Kutná Hora Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedPickup possible from your hotel on request.
- Visit the second most important town in Bohemia
- Discover one of the most interesting burial sites in the world at Sedlec Ossuary
- Enjoy entry to St. Barbara’s Church and the Sedlec Ossuary
Travel back in time to the 13th century, and hear how a former settlement of Benedictine monks went on to become a favorite temporary residence of several Czech kings through the ages. Get details about historical events of importance to the history of Central Europe.
Visit the impressive Saint Barbara's Church to marvel at the Gothic details of the cathedral-style building. See a unique stone fountain from the 15th century, and go to the amazing Sedlec Ossuary, decorated with more than 40,000 human bones.
- Hotel pickup
- Live guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• The local operator reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours, traffic limitations, cultural events, or unexpected natural calamities
• Tours cancelled less than 24 hours before the starting time are not eligible for a refund