From Prague: Half-Day Coach Tour to Kutná Hora
- Explore the medieval town of Kutná Hora with an experienced guide
- See the Gothic cathedral of St. Barbara's Church
- Marvel at the bone decorations of the Sedlec Ossuary
- Discover the former seat of the Central Mint at the Italian Court
Learn more about the historical city and how it grew due to the nearby silver mines that were exploited intensively in the 14th and 15th centuries.
See impressive sights such as the Gothic cathedral of St. Barbara's Church, dedicated to the patron saint of miners. Learn more about the mining history at the Hrádek museum and Italian Court (Vlašský dvůr), originally the seat of the Central Mint of Prague. Visit the 15th-century Stone Fountain and more.
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Sedlec Ossuary and St. Barbara's Church
- Entrance fee to the Italian Court
Prepare for the activity
Meet at bus stop A, 1 Parizska Street, on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is Staromestska (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova Street in the direction of Old Town Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card