Full-Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague
- Visit medieval Český Krumlov in South Bohemia
- Explore the second-largest castle area in the Czech Republic
- See the world's oldest Baroque theater
Your guide will lead you along the narrow, winding streets of the historical center, where you’ll be able to admire the Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings of the Rožmberk, Eggenberg, and Schwarzenberg noble families.
Tour the famed castle, the second largest in the Czech Republic. You’ll see centuries-old furniture, artwork, tapestries, and exquisitely adorned weapons, and also the world’s oldest, well-preserved Baroque theater.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Castle admission ticket
Prepare for the activity
• To qualify for student pricing you must have a valid ISIC card.