Cesky Krumlov Private Day Trip from Prague
- Explore the beautifully preserved historic center of Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic with a private guide.
- Wander around Krumlov Castle (when it is open; castle is closed 31st October - 21st March).
- Enjoy lunch and beer at a local pub or restaurant (meal costs are your responsibility).
- Sightsee at your own pace, with flexibility for added attractions!
With the convenience of a licensed professional tour guide, get acquainted with Cesky Krumlov. The town has been bustling since medieval times, and the historical center is exquisitely preserved.
Then, march off to Krumlov Castle for a taste of the Renaissance. Krumlov Castle is the second biggest in Bohemia, after Prague Castle. This jewel attracts visitors from all over the world. (The castle is closed from 31st October - 21st March; we can visit the town of Ceske Budejovice along the way instead).
Later, dine at one of the local pubs or restaurants for lunch, where you can enjoy the local beer, Eggenberg.
You can explore at your own pace, saving time for souvenir shopping if you wish. If you are finished early, you also have the option of adding the nearby town of Ceske Budejovice or the Hluboka Castle to your tour.
- Licensed, professional guide
- Transportation from Prague (private 3-seater car or 7-seater van)
- Entrance fees (320 Kč per person)
- Personal souvenirs
Prepare for the activity
At the corner of Parizska St. and Dlouha St. at Old Town Square in Prague 1. NOTE: We can pick you up and drop you off anywhere in Prague. Please let us know your address at least 1 day in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶