Prague: Old Town, Medieval, and Underground & Dungeons Tour
- Discover Prague's underground city
- Learn about some of the city's little-known history
- Experience the rich history of Prague on a walk through Old Town
Nearly 800 years ago what we know of today as Prague was built on the foundations of a much older city. Explore underground rooms and corridors, some as much as two storeys beneath the earth, that date back to the 12th century. See old walls of what were once homes, windows that now lead to nowhere, and stones that have not been moved in centuries.
Listen to your guide tell the stories and mysteries of Prague's rich history.
- Travel guide
- Gratuity (Tips not included)
Prepare for the activity
The starting point is the local partner's ticket office located inside the Art Passage at the address: Male Namesti 11, Praha 1 Oldtown, (it is next to the Hotel U Prince about 2 minutes walk from the Astronomical clock) GPS: N 50.086350, E 14.419815, please arrive at minimum 10 before departure to register your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is available in German only