Underground Tour: Prague's Dark Past
- Venture deep underground for a ghostly tour of Prague
- Let your guide share gruesome historical facts
- Wander through medieval passages once used as dungeons
- Keep your eyes open for signs of the paranormal
Beginning underneath the old Town Hall, you will venture into dungeons and torture chambers and hear about the famous executioner who used to haunt these halls. The famous prisoners who once were unfortunate enough to call these halls home might still be lurking around, so keep your senses open for the unknown!
Old Town Square is visited by thousands of visitors each day, and while the UNESCO heritage site may look peaceful from up above, once you venture into the underground, you'll get a real sense of the wonder and mystery that Prague has to offer!
This tour is also taken by lamplight, and offers a good chance for visitors interested in the paranormal to try and capture some evidence of the spirit world, as these chambers are reportedly very active.
- Entry fee to premises
- Pick-up at your hotel
Prepare for the activity
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility