Potsdam: Sanssouci Palace Guided Tour from Berlin
- Enjoy a beautiful tour of Sanssouci's garden and stately buildings
- Be amazed by the New Palace and admire the park's traditional Chinese teahouse
- Discover the former royal city of Potsdam
- Travel in a comfortable bus from Berlin to Potsdam
Potsdam (bus tour)
Sanssouci Palace (guided tour)
Dutch Quarter optional
3 - 4 hours
After meeting at Kurfürstendamm, take a short bus ride and arrive in Potsdam for a guided tour of the city. Your guide will show you all of the city's best sights, and they're sure to tell you a fascinating story or two. Stroll through the Dutch Quarter to admire its magnificent buildings and admire the Russian colony of Alexandrovka along the way.
The highlight of this tour is, of course, the visit to Sanssouci Palace. A walk through its beautiful park grounds, passing by magnificent Chinese teahouse or the New Palace, are sure to inspire.
- Bus tour with live commentary
- German and English-speaking tour guide
- Sanssouci Palace entry and guided tour
- Audio guides at Sanssouci Palace in French, Spanish, Italian, and several other languages
- Food and drinks