Sorrento: Premium Positano and Amalfi Tour
- Visit the famous Amalfi center
- Enter the gulf of Salerno after rounding Punta Campanella
- Take a pleasant walk in the village of a thousand colors, Positano
Then, arrive in the famous Amalfi Coast that UNESCO declared Patrimony of Humanity due to its beauty and integrity. The color of the water is a deep blue due to the depth of the seabed and the immense prairie Poseidonia (typical Mediterranean seaweed). The coast is covered with typical Mediterranean vegetation that borders the beaches and small villages of fishermen between high mountains, islands, fjords, and bays of crystalline waters.
Your next stop will be the island that lies in front of Galli Positano, where you can bathe in its clear waters and observe its wildlife. After your swim, the next stop will be Positano or Amalfi, according to the decision of the tour leader and the guests. Positano and Amalfi have been resorts since the days of the Roman Empire. Positano is a village of a thousand colors, whereas Amalfi is one of the four maritime republics of Italy. A second swim is planned as you return to the port, before you travel back to Sorrento accompanied by the cool afternoon breeze. Arrive back at Sorrento between 4:30PM and 7:00PM, depending on the time of your departure.
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Small group tour (7 people maximum)
- Water and soft drink
- All taxes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund)