Positano: Full-Day Private Amalfi Coast Vespa Tour
Pickup includedPick-up at client's hotel included. If it's in the pedestrian area client can reach us at the beginning of the pedestrian area
- Marvel at the breathtaking views along the Amalfi Coast from a vintage Vespa
- Stop to visit the enchanting terraces overlooking the sea
- Have a coffee break in a relaxing cafè to taste the delicious "delizia al limone"
- Explore the towns of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- End your day with a typical Mediterranean lunch (optional)
Visit Positano with a walk in the center between boutiques and craft shops, before getting off at the beach to enjoy the famous views of the colorful village of Positano. Later, stroll through the shops and have a coffee break in a nice and relaxing Cafè to taste the delicious "delizia al limone", or the typical Neapolitan Sfogliatella pastry, accompanied by a Neapolitan espresso coffee or drink.
Next you will visit the colorful and stylish small town of Positano, with its villas on the mountain overlooking the sea. You can stroll through its colorful streets full of boutiques and craft shops, in a typically Italian atmosphere. You will then continue through the curves of the panoramic coastline among the amber colors of the mountains and the crystalline turquoise of the sea in the direction of Amalfi, where you will admire the imposing cathedral and its lovely square.
From here you can decide on whether to take a visit to the Emerald Cave on a small boat (to admire its enchanting play of light and colors), or to have an excellent lunch at a traditional family-run restaurant to enjoy the most genuine traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Vintage Vespa in perfect working condition
- Private authorized tour guide/expert driver
- Helmet with disposable hygienic liner
- Coffee break with "delizia al limone" or a typical Neapolitan Sfogliatella pastry
- Neapolitan espresso coffee or drink
- Typical Neapolitan gift
- Pickup and drop off in Positano
- Raincoat (in the event of rain)
- Entry tickets (Emerald Cave, Amalfi Cathedral; Villa Rufolo)
- Admission to the sites specified in the tour description
Prepare for the activity
- Winter clothing
- Comfortable clothes
• The Vespas used on the tour have been selected as the most beautiful and exclusive that Piaggio has ever produced, and are all in excellent working condition
• Please note that no lunch is included on this tour