From Naples: Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private Excursion
Pickup includedPickup from your address in Naples. Please inform of your pickup location when booking.
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the archaeological site of Pompeii
- Travel back in time to the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD
- Soak up stunning views of the sea and the colorful towns on the Amalfi Coast
- Spend free time exploring Positano and Amalfi at your own leisure
- Sit back and relax on this private, round-trip journey from Naples
Hop back in the car and begin your journey along the stunning coastal road of Amalfi, which is perhaps the most impressive part of the day thanks to the sprawling sea views. Arrive in Positano, also known as the ‘Vertical City’, which was once a prominent fishing village on the coast and later a muse for artists and poets across the globe. Explore the town at your leisure, shop for souvenirs of your trip, admire the stunning views, and soak up the authentic charm of this colorful coastal location.
From Positano, drive the short 30-minute route to the idyllic village of Amalfi, from which the coast takes its name. Enjoy more free time to stroll around this UNESCO World Listed location, stop at a local café for a traditional Italian lunch, taste homemade limoncello, and visit the Piazza Duomo, home to the imposing Cathedral of St. Andrew. At the end of a truly unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to Naples, marvelling at the last of the scenic views along the way.
- Skip-the-line Pompeii admission
- Private driver/guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Naples
- Food or drinks
- Entrance fees to sites not mentioned
- Guide service in Pompeii (you can book this on the day)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour can be customized to suit your interests, within the 8-hour limitation of the experience